Tuesday, January 18, 2011

VEGAN CELEBRITIES

by La'Shon Cannon-Robinson

Have you ever wondered what famous people live a Vegan Lifestyle? I wondered who did so I did a little searching and I thought that I would share some of my findings with you.

This info. was found at happycow.net. The list is from various sources (unverified and verified). Here you go!


Alanis Morissette is a vegan singer and songwriter

Alicia Silverstone is a vegan actress

Alyssa Milano is a vegan actress

Andre 3000 Benjamin is a vegan musician of OutKast

Ellen Degeneres is a vegan Comedian, Actress, TV Personality

Erykah Badu is a vegan R&B artist and singer


Jenny McCarthy is a vegan actress


Ruben Studdard is a vegan American Idol singer

Woody Harrelson is a vegan actor

Vanessa Williams is a vegan actress and dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment